This soap is scented only with the natural aroma of cocoa butter and coffee. Fresh coffee grounds are added to create a scrubby texture - great for cleaning hands and bodies, or lathering up and using the suds on your face or other sensitive areas. The two-toned effect was created by using brewed coffee in place of water for half the recipe. This is one of my best sellers, I have a hard time keeping it in stock. So, don't wait, get yours now!
- Plant Based
- Cruelty Free
- RSPO & RA Certified Palm Oil
- Rounds ~3oz, Bars ~4.5oz
This soap is handcrafted in Sacramento, Ca.
"I am a small batch, cold process, soap maker working from my home in Sacramento CA. I use only natural, sustainably sourced ingredients, and purchase locally whenever possible. I ship my products with minimal packaging and even print my labels on recycled paper! I have many vegan recipes and I always list ALL my ingredients. Committed to living and working a more sustainable life! Blessed be!" - Johanna, Witchy Sister Soap Co.
- Because each bar is handcrafted, please allow for variations in color, shape, size, and weight.
- Store in a well draining soap dish - unless you like soggy soap!
- Use a washcloth, loofah or soap saver bag, rather than rubbing it directly on yourself, to extend the life of your soap.
- Store unused soap in a dark, dry & room temp area.
Ingredients: Water; Coconut oil; Olive Pomace; RSPO Certified Palm Oil; Lye (NaOH); Almond oil; Avocado oil; Castor oil; Cocoa Butter; cocoa powder; ground coffee; sodium lactate 60%