This luxurious soap bar includes olive oil infused with home garden grown white sage and lard from a local farm. Lard is used to help create a hard, long-lasting bar that is great for your skin. Scented with eucalyptus & spearmint as well as ground white sage. French green clay is added for its detoxifying properties and gives this bar an extra creamy texture.
- Plant Based
- Cruelty Free
- RSPO & RA Certified Palm Oil
- Butterflies ~4oz, Bars ~4.5oz
This soap is handcrafted in Sacramento, Ca.
"I am a small batch, cold process, soap maker working from my home in Sacramento CA. I use only natural, sustainably sourced ingredients, and purchase locally whenever possible. I ship my products with minimal packaging and even print my labels on recycled paper! I have many vegan recipes and I always list ALL my ingredients. Committed to living and working a more sustainable life! Blessed be!" - Johanna, Witchy Sister Soap Co.
- Because each bar is handcrafted, please allow for variations in color, shape, size, and weight.
- Store in a well draining soap dish - unless you like soggy soap!
- Use a washcloth, loofah or soap saver bag, rather than rubbing it directly on yourself, to extend the life of your soap.
- Store unused soap in a dark, dry & room temp area.
Ingredients: Water; sodium hydroxide; a blend of avocado, castor, coconut, sage-infused olive pomace, and palm oils; lard; French green clay; garden grown white sage, a blend of essential oils including eucalyptus and spearmint; sodium lactate.