This soap is packed full and topped with oats, making the lather extra creamy while also adding an exfoliating texture to the bar itself. Bentonite clay is added to ensure a nourishing and long lasting soap. "Milk & Honey" fragrance* oil is used to keep this soap vegan.
- Plant Based
- Cruelty Free
- RSPO & RA Certified Palm Oil
This soap is handcrafted in Sacramento, Ca.
"I am a small batch, cold process, soap maker working from my home in Sacramento CA. I use only natural, sustainably sourced ingredients, and purchase locally whenever possible. I ship my products with minimal packaging and even print my labels on recycled paper! I have many vegan recipes and I always list ALL my ingredients. Committed to living and working a more sustainable life! Blessed be!" - Johanna, Witchy Sister Soap Co.
- Because each bar is handcrafted, please allow for variations in color, shape, size, and weight.
- Store in a well draining soap dish - unless you like soggy soap!
- Use a washcloth, loofah or soap saver bag, rather than rubbing it directly on yourself, to extend the life of your soap.
- Store unused soap in a dark, dry & room temp area.
Ingredients: Water; Coconut oil; Olive pomace; RSPO Certified Palm Oil; Lye (NaOH); Avocado oil; Lavender; oatmeal; Castor oil; Milk and Honey Fragrance oil; bentonite clay, sodium lactate 60%
*Fragrance oils can be either a blended synthetic aroma compounds or natural essential oils that are diluted with a carrier like propylene glycol, vegetable oil, or mineral oil. We do not use synthetically derived products and encourage everyone to do their own research on fragrance oils.